Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

Pale Girl Problems: Contour

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend and if the weather is to be believed its going to be a washout! But alas, the summer weather is on the way and today's post is vital if your a pale girl wanting to get that chiseled contoured look that is literally everywhere at the moment. Most bronzers that are on the market at the moment are aimed towards people who can carry off a tan...so where does that leave us pale girls? Don't worry Suzie Q has got you covered and I am going to let you in on my secret weapon!


After many failed attempts I finally found the perfect contour shade NYX Powder Blush in Taupe. It differs to most contours as it has a grey tone instead of a warm bronze. It makes contouring look way more natural on paler skin tones and gives the face a defined shape. I pair mine with a Real Techniques Contour Brush and apply it under my cheekbones, up to my temple and around to my hair line. I often avoid putting it under my jawline purely because its hard enough finding a foundation that matches my skin tone so I don't want to have a line between my neck and face.

The best part is that it is the cheapest of all the bronzer/contour products I have tried thus far at €7.49...result! You can find it at your local NYX stand which are slowly becoming more widely available through out Ireland or online on SamMcCauley.com and LittlewoodsIreland.ie!

Keep your eyes peeled over the next week as I'll be bringing you reviews on more products for paler skin tones so make sure you hit the follow button on Bloglovin. If your looking for something in particular hit us up on twitter @ThreesCompanyBB or tweet me directly @WhatsNewSuzieQ.


Until next time!
Love, S x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik